Supervision and Information Dissemination
The supervision and dissemination of HSE system’s information is made by several means, such as:
- Assigning an HSE Officer/HSE Supervisor who will be responsible for monitoring and routinely reporting any issues regarding the implementation of HSE standards, the purpose of mitigating risks that potentially arise.
- Providing a handbook containing guidelines and procedures for HSE, complete with illustrative visualization that is easily comprehended by employees.
- Disseminating HSE through a program of Inductionn for workers, new employees, and guests/visitors. This serves as a guidance for them, to visit the premises. Periodic briefing is also held, through the program of Safety Talk. On a day-to-day basis, HSE guidelines are delivered by means of a Tool Box Meeting, which is an instruction program performed in a group, based on work areas or work discipline.
- In cooperation with A2K4 (AsosiasiAhli K3 Konstruksi) consultants, we conduct a SAFEPRO program that focuses on the establishment of an HSE culture for all project personnel, in performing their work performance. The Company also monitors how HSE conducts and keeps disseminating through an assessment program, routine trainings of HSE, and expertise certification, in the areas of tools, electricity scaffolding, etc. TOTAL also endeavors to hold first aid training and keeps enhancing employee’s first aid skills.
- TOTAL then intensively communicate the importance of HSE practice on sites.
Over the years, the number of accidents that happen in project sites has significantly decreased, as recorded by the Company. Such evidence reflects successful measures of transformation and innovation created by companies internally, which has conformed to HSE standards.