Summons of AGM
10 April 2019
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
PT TOTAL BANGUN PERSADA Tbk
The Board of Directors of PT TOTAL BANGUN PERSADA Tbk (“Company”) hereby invites the Shareholders to attend:
The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, to be held on:
Day/ Date : Thursday/ May 2, 2019
Time : 9:30 WIB – done
Place : PT Total Bangun Persada Tbk
Gedung Total Lt. 8
Jl. Letjen. S. Parman No. 106A
With the following agendas:
- Approval of the annual report, including the report of the Board of Commissioners and ratification of the Company’s consolidated financial statements ended December 31, 2018.
- Approval for plans in utilization of net profit for the fiscal year 2018.
- The appointment of a public accounting firm to audit the Company’s fiscal year, which will end on December 31, 2019.
- Determination of salaries and other allowances for members of the Board of Directors and honoraria for members of the Board of Commissioners.
Explanation of the agenda above is as follows:
Meeting agenda #1 through #4 is a routine event, which is held in the Annual General Meeting (AGMS) of the Company as set forth in the Company’s Articles of Association and the Law 40 of 2007 on Limited Liability Company.
- The Company will not send a separate invitation to the Shareholders as this announcement constitutes as an official invitation in accordance with the provision stipulated in Article 14 paragraph 2 of the Company’s Articles of Association.
- Those entitled to attend or be represented at the Meeting are:
- For shares of the Company that have not been put in a collective custody only shareholders or the power of the legitimate shareholders whose names are recorded in the Register of Shareholders on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at the latest at 4:00 PM Western Indonesian Time;
- For shares of the Company which are located in the Collective Custody, only the shareholders or the Shareholders' proxies whose names are registered in the list contained in the account holder or custodian bank in The Indonesia Central Securities Depository (“KSEI”) on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at the latest at 4:00 PM Western Indonesian Time;
- KSEI securities account holders in collective custody are required to provide the Register of Shareholders to KSEI and to obtain Written Confirmation for the General Meeting (“KTUR”).
- The Company's Shareholders or Shareholders' proxies who wish to attend the Meeting are respectfully requested to submit a photocopy of their National ID Card or other forms of identification before entering the Meeting venue. For Shareholders whose shares are registered in the collective custody shall present KTUR which can be obtained from the securities company or the custodian bank;
- a. Any Shareholders who are unable to attend the Meeting may be represented by their proxies, provided that the members of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners and employees of the Company are allowed to act as the proxies of the Company's shareholders at the AGMS, but their votes as proxy in the AGMS are not counted in the voting. For shareholders whose address is listed overseas, the power of attorney form must be legalized by a notary or a competent authority and local Indonesian Embassy;
- The power of attorney may be obtained during business hours at the Share Registrar Bureau office, PT Adimitra Jasa Korpora, Rukan Kirana Boutique Office, Jl. Kirana Avenue III Blok F3 No. 5, Kelapa Gading– North Jakarta 14250, phone: (021)29745222, 29365287 atau facsimile: (021)29289961;
- All power of attorney forms must be received by the Share Registration Bureau of The Company, as stated in item IVb above, no later than three (3) business days prior to the date of this Meeting until 4:00 PM.
- For the shareholders of Limited Liability Companies, union, foundations or pension funds are to provide a copy of completed essential budget.
- Related materials of the meeting ag enda will be available and can be examined at the office of the Company during business hours from the date of the Summons Meeting date until the date of the Meeting or can also be downloaded from the Company’s website www.totalbp.com.
- To facilitate a smooth setup in conducting the meeting, the shareholders or their authorized representatives are kindly requested to be present at the Meeting, 30 minutes prior meeting begins.
Jakarta, April 10 2019
PT TOTAL BANGUN PERSADA Tbk
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
This notice has been published in one (1) newspaper Investor Daily