Established as PT Tjahja Rimba Kentjana
Constructed Maritime Court Building, the first construction project as a main contractor
Renamed to Total Bangun Persada
Pioneered the use of metal scaffolding for building construction
Renovation Grand Hotel Preanger
Jl. Asia Afrika, Bandung
The Construction of TOTAL Building
Pioneered the use of composite steel structures for high rises
Constructed the first resort hotel in Bintan, tallest apartment building in Jakarta and first international-standard ferry terminal
Pioneered the use of "slip form for core wall" procedure
Constructed the largest wholesale trade centre
Received ISO 9001:2000
Received the 2003/2004 Superbrand Award
Received the 2005/2006 Superbrand Award
- Awarded Best Constructor by Indonesian Association of Constructors
- Received OHSAS Accreditation
- Received ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- Received OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series
- Received SMK3:1996 Occupational Safety & Health Management System
- Received ISO 14001:2004
- Best Contractor Award For K3 Throughout East Kutai Regency
- Award from the Indonesian Contractors Association (AKI) as the Pioneer of Commercial Building Contractor 2010.
- Winner of the Indonesian Construction Award 2010, Organized by the Ministry of Public Works, for Construction Projects Performance under the category of High Rise Building.
- Award from the Indonesian Contractors Association (AKI) as the Best Constructor for Quality Building Construction 2010.
- Winner of the Indocement Award 2010 for the category of Best Safety Performance.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Quality Management Systems, Accredited by the SGS.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, accredited by the SGS.
- ISO 14001:2004 Certification for Environmental Management Systems, Accredited by the SGS.
- Occupational Safety and Health Management Audit, certified by Sucofindo.
Legalization of DPLH (Document of Environmental Management) for Head Office and TOTAL Building given by BPLHD (Local Environmental Management Agency) of Jakarta Province.