Code of Conduct
The Company’s code of conduct is considered an important element for each of TOTAL people to deal with daily situations in work activities so that the Company’s vision and excellent business performance can be achieved. All personnel of TOTAL shall comply with such code besides concurrently implementing the Company’s code of ethics.
Each of TOTAL’s employees is required to sign a Letter of Commitment on performing the Code of Conduct and implementing throughout the Company’s daily operation in both head office and project area, so that any breach of commitment carried out by employees will be taken into further action, where the employees will be imposed by sanction in accordance with prevailing regulations. Such action represents TOTAL’s effort to implement GCG and internalize the Company’s prevailing values so that it is expected that corporate culture could be enhanced.
TOTAL’s code of conduct, in which core competency and leadership are discussed, is expected to bring forth the improvement of the Company’s personnel’s quality. Such competency covers several aspects, among which:
- Leadership, including interpersonal relationship and self actualization.
- Interacting openly and paying respect to each other.
- Listening to one’s discussion and understanding their perspective.
- Listening to one’s discussion without giving interruption.
- Sharing ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Becoming a role-model for self development.
- Accepting feedback of completed works in an open and positive manner.
- Identifying subordinate’s strength and area of expertise for their development.
- Work management, such as skills for problem solving, decision making, good planning, and well-prepared execution.
- Explaining project targets and strategies of the Company’s work program to KPI. Listing customers’ needs.
- Preparing work plans, activities, budget, schedule, and anticipating problems that might arise.
- Explaining customers’ needs clearly.
- Delegating duties and responsibilities effectively.
- Obtaining and clarifying information to analyze problems.
- Identifying and analyzing the root of the problem.
- Making decision and considering its long-term effects.
- Culture, covering work spirit, character, and performance of TOTAL people.
- Proactively getting information from clients to comprehend the core problems and identify their priority of their needs.
- Continuously raising customers’ satisfaction.
- Enhancing closeness by considering clients’ characters.
- Being cooperative, sincere, and proactive towards clients